Numatex, Inc, offers its services as an introductory science to the oil and gas industry at prices designed to attract the attention of the industry while at the same time advancing the superior exploratory advantages of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. Even while under the protection of United States Patent law, this Company intends to offer its services for fair value to operators large and small.
What is the service worth that can tell you every drop of producible oil you have on your property to any depth and which evaluates the quality of your reservoir from the surface before drilling? What is that service worth which enables you to decide how deep to go or NOT to go? What is that service worth which tells you where NOT to drill in view of a dry hole? What is the service worth which is capable of mapping every potential drilling location on any of your leases and to provide a total picture of any and all faulting on or near your leases? What is the service worth which evaluates a given property BEFORE you spend the money to lease it?
The following pricing policies apply until further notice:
- All NMR service calls are negotiable based on size of properties to be examined, topography, vegetation, roads, land or water, vehicular necessities, security concerns, and distance of travel.
- NMR service call fees intended only for locating and identifying faults are subject to size of property, topography, vegetation, land or water, distance of travel and security concerns. Travel expenses and accommodations will be included within the contract.
- NMR service calls intended to identify and stake drilling locations will be negotiated according to size of property, topography, vegetation, land or water, distance of travel and security concerns. Travel expenses and accommodations will be included within the contract.
- NMR service calls intended to locate oil and/or gas are intended to stake locations for drilling, to evaluate existing oil wells for life expectancy, proximity to oil/water contact zones, or recommendations against proposed drilling locations (condemnation), all of which will be converted to mapping by GPS according to various stratigraphic zones. All such calls will also identify faulting affecting the area. Pricing for any such service call is restricted to the prospect described within the contract. Any addition work called for while on site is extra.
- Numatex is open to services based on highest bids.
- Numatex is open to contracts payable by cash and overrides or cash plus corporate stock.
- All contracts require a 50% deposit upon execution, to be followed by a final payment upon completion of services. “Completion” means the provision of maps, written findings and recommendations.